Every year, TCDSB’s Focus on Youth program hires close to 300 youth from across the city.
Applications for the 2019 program are currently closed.
For information regarding the application and to apply to the upcoming years program, follow the link below
Who we want:
Youth enrolled in a TCDSB high school between the ages of 16 and 18.
What we offer:
– 6 weeks of paid summer employment (starting the 1st week of July)
– 2 high school credits
When you can apply:
– Information sessions are held in late march to early April
Where you can apply:
– Information sessions are held at various locations (East, Central, West). Stay updated to receive information on how you can receive updated dates, times, locations for the upcoming hiring process.
– A way to earn some spare cash doing a summer job that’s both active and fun
– A way to earn TWO high school credits
– A chance to pick up valuable leadership skills that will last a lifetime
– A way to make a difference in children’s lives
Keep an eye out for posters and listen for announcements throughout your school in early Spring.
Manager of Outreach & FOY
416-222-8282, ext. 2310